Preloader has been a must for most flash website. It’s due to the size of flash file and usually involve multimedia files such as audio, video and images. The main purpose of preloader is to report and indicate the progress of a website being loaded into the browser. Making a preloader for HTML website has always been a challenge, and now we introduce you – PxLoader.
Just in case you don’t know, PxLoader is used in HTML5 version of Cut the rope – a popular iOS game on your web browser.
- Monitor download status by providing progress and completed events.
- Prioritize the order of resources being loaded
- Support images, sounds for now
- Support HTML5
- Callback events
- The Grid-Based Design Resource Box
- Fresh Goodies on Designtnt.com: Simplio Business Theme html Template & Photoshop Pencil Drawing Action
- W3 Markup – Quality PSD to HTML Slicing