Below we have collected 12 really useful form plugins that will help you to create a better and user friendlier web form.
- DropKickCreate a custom drop down menu and skin it up easily.
- TextextJSTextExt is a plugin for jQuery which is designed to provide functionality such as tag input and autocomplete.
- AutoTabAutotab is a jQuery plugin that provides auto-tabbing and filtering on text fields in a form. Once the maximum number of characters has been reached within a defined text fields, the focus is automatically set to the defined target of the element.
- jQuery FIle UploadFile Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars and preview images for jQuery. Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads and client-side image resizing.
- MailCheckThe jQuery plugin that suggests a right domain when your users misspell it in an email address.
- jQuery Mask PluginA jQuery plugin to make field masks.
- NoUISlidernoUiSlider is a little jQuery plugin that turns a html object into a nice (range) slider. It can have two handles to select a range, a fixed minimum or maximum to select a limit, or just two handles to pick some points.
- ClearfieldThis plugin takes care of your input fields. Often used by opt-in input fields where the default value of the field is something like “Your e-mail address”. If you click the field the text disappears so that you can type your e-mail address.
- jQuery.fn.autoResizeA plugin for jQuery which changes the dimensions of input elements to suit the amount of data entered. It operates on textarea, input[type=text] and input[type=password] elements.
- Password StrengthThis plugin can detect the strength of your password.